JUNIOR GRAPHIC DESIGNER / GRADUATE
FULL TIME - SALARY £18-20K
We’re expanding rapidly and looking for someone to join our small team as a Junior Graphic Designer.
Working with alongside our founders and closely with our Creative Director, you’ll be working on all aspects of the brands look and feel, from web and social content to digital advertising and images.
Core activities will revolve around supporting content creation, product cutouts, social media posts, emails, amending online store products and pages, and the management of these. Plus some artwork for print.
Secondly the role involves helping to develop and implement fresh creative ideas, designs, typography, layouts, etc to push the brand identity across all media types.
What you’ll need:-
- A degree or HND in Graphic Design, with portfolio (online).
- Excellent knowledge of: OSX, Lightroom, Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Be able to create artwork, with basic pre-press skills ready for print.
- Create social media elements and layouts incorporating best practices.
- An understanding of email creation using a web builder and best practices.
- Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS – Dreamweaver a bonus.
- An ability to learn and manage elements of our online store.
- Reasonable IT skills associated with design software.
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to manage and prioritise multiple projects and briefs per day
- Great eye for layout, typography, attention to detail and the ability to follow detailed instructions
- Solid communication skills and interpersonal skills
- A passion for interior design a plus!
It's such an exciting time to be joining the company, as we continue to grow due to ongoing success and are in need of more incredible people to help and join our friendly team.
Based at our Warehouse premises in Honiley, Kenilworth, CV8 1NP
If this sounds of interest please email with a short cover email and CV to:
CLOSING DATE – 31ST DECEMBER 2020