Harper - 3 Seater Sofa
Presenting Harper by Hudson Home. Exclusively designed in house, this contemporary style of upholstery is shaped by its appealing sloped arms. Available in an array of sofa, chair and footstool options, our Harper upholstered seating accentuates sleek aesthetics.
Subtly inspired by mid-century design, the curved arms of the Harper range are paired with minimal piped edging to the cushions and arms.
Formed from a solid wooden frame in grey oak, the structure of each piece beautifully complements the tranquil palette of superior neutral fabrics on offer.
- Made to order
- Exclusive to Hudson Home
- Made in Britain
- Discreet piping to cushions and arms
Each of our upholstered seating pieces is consciously hand-constructed in Britain using traditional upholstery methods with skills passed down over generations to ensure the longevity and impeccable quality of each piece.
Sofa shown is made with Harbour Pearl.
Size & Materials
Size & Materials
Will it fit...
Will it fit...
Please check the dimensions of your chosen sofa against the internal measurements of doors, stairs, and narrow spaces that will need to be navigated before placing your order.
Most upholstery has an amount of squash, which can vary in size by approximately 3cm.
We recommend you write down the width, height, and depth of your item and walk through the delivery route in your house taking key measurements including the front door, internal doors, hallway space, and stairs.
- Measure the doorway width at the narrowest point and the height (if needed).
- If the doorway is wider than height of the sofa - then it will fit through horizontally, you just need to make sure there is ample room to go through the door on either side.
- If the doorway is narrower than the height of the sofa but higher than the sofas width - then it should push through vertically as long as there is space on either side of the door to rotate item.
- If the doorway is narrower than the height of the sofa and shorter than the sofas width - then you will need to find another route.
Please check there is enough space to manoeuvre taking into account the results of your doorway measurements.
Measure the narrowest point of the stairs:
- If the stairs are wider than the sofas height - then the item should fit up the main stair run.
- If the stairs are narrower than the sofas height - then it may be possible to lift the item over the bannisters, as long as there is enough room between the bannister and ceiling.
- Be sure to measure any turns in the stairways especially areas where the sofa needs to be vertical, taking into account the height, depth, and width of the item.
- Don’t forget to measure between where the ceiling is at its lowest point in relation to the stairs and check the fit.
- Please take into account any fixtures, light fittings, etc that may get in the way.
- Don’t forget to look at the amount of door swing in tight areas.
- Some sofas have legs that can be removed, which can help.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
Please allow up to 12 weeks for production and delivery on custom made items, all delivery within mainland UK is FREE and a member of our team will be in touch nearer the time to organise a suitable delivery time and date. Please refer to our "will it fit" section to ensure the sofa you've chosen will fit through your doors etc.
Our furniture is made to order and considered a bespoke "custom made" item. If you cancel your order within 24 hours you will be refunded in full, just drop us a line and we'll take care of rest.
We're sure you'll be happy with your upholstery but if you're not please contact us to organise collection of the item within 14 day of delivery (a collection charge will be applicable). You will be issued an 60% refund of the total you paid, as a bespoke item made just for you we can't be sure we'll sell it onwards. If you have ordered a modular design (corner sofas, chaise sofas, or any sofa which is produced and assembled in individual units), please be aware this can only be exchanged for credit.
View & select 5 FREE fabric samples below
Free Fabrics Selector
Please select 5 fabric swatches below, enter your details in the form, and we'll pop them in the post
If more than 5 are selected we will send the first 5, If you need more please contact us at here or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We have three stunning furniture ranges, all available in various configurations, fabrics and with bespoke options if you need it.
Harperview the collection
A contemporary style of upholstery is shaped by its appealing sloped arms.
Lavenhamview the collection
This sought-after style of upholstery yields a modern take on the classic chesterfield.
Shaftsburyview the collection
This modest and classic style of upholstery yields an inviting heritage feel.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.