What a great time of year for colour!! We’ve been working hard to curate a plethora of products that will fit our timelessness ethos AND inject a muted autumnal colour palette into your home.
It’s a season of change, for our homes as much as the outdoors. Bringing logs in ready for winter, storing the last of the apples plus making way for larger veg in the kitchen like pumpkin makes this time of year so cosy!
Blush Eucalyptus is the perfect stem to reflect the season. The tonal pinks will really highlight the time of year and add a burst of subtle colour amongst a muted green leaf.
Add berries to really add an Autumnal feel to your display. We’ve got two to chose from, our Elderberry Stems are bursting with berries in a deep purple colour, or our larger Berries Stems, clusters of berries on branches really creates an indoor outdoor display.
Autumn is a great season for scent too, the aroma of carrot and ginger soup in the kitchen and our Black Pomegranate candle for communal spaces will fill your home with warmth, what better way to welcome guests.
It’s hard to not notice the temperature change this time of year and as the nights draw in it’s important to get cosy… we’ve got you covered. Our new throws Faux Artic Fox and Faux Wild Mink are sheer luxury and apart from being super soft they are extra cosy, you’ll be warm in no time!
Why not chose from our best selling woollen throws, made in the UK they're perfect for cosying up on the sofa.
Our go to Autumn soup recipe, perfect for warming up after that Autumn walk.
- 1 tbsp rapeseed oil
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 tbsp coarsely grated ginger
- 2 garlic cloves, sliced
- 1/2 tsp ground nutmeg
- 850ml vegetable stock
- 500g carrot sliced
- 400g can cannellini beans (no need to drain)
- Heat the oil in a large pan, add the onion, ginger and garlic, and fry for 5 mins until starting to soften. Stir in the nutmeg and cook for 1 min more.
- Pour in the stock, add the carrots, beans and their liquid, then cover and simmer for 20-25 mins until the carrots are tender.
- Scoop a third of the mixture into a bowl and blitz the remainder with a hand blender or in a food processor until smooth. Return everything to the pan and heat until bubbling. Serve topped with the almonds and nutmeg.
Enjoy the warmth of decorating your home this Autumn and share your images with us!