However you choose to celebrate Easter, it’s a wonderful time to gather family and friends together for a relaxed lunch or dinner and at Hudson Home we have the perfect pieces to inspire your Easter table, along with a delicious recipe for our family’s much-loved Easter brownies!
You don’t need to compromise on your neutral interior style to add a few Easter touches to your home. We recommend opting for a few spring inspired additions to keep your home looking timeless and seasonal.
Here’s Claire’s edit of the perfect pieces to style your home for Easter this year.
1. Synonymous with spring, our beautiful magnolia branch is a must-have for bringing the outdoors in over Easter and will create a natural table centrepiece.
2. An all-year round favourite but particularly pretty around Easter time, our short stem pussy willow looks beautiful dotted around the home in minimal glass bud vases.
3. In timeless grey and off white, our ceramic trinket eggs look effortless styled in an elegant bowl on your coffee or dining table. These open up to so you can hide mini chocolate eggs inside for your guests!
4. A hint of greenery really does lift the aesthetic of a space and our best-selling sprigs of eucalyptus look great laid in abundance across the centre of your table to create a natural faux-foliage swag. Dot your table with our cracked egg tea light holders for the ultimate Easter Table
If there’s ever a time to indulge in something chocolatey and treat yourself, Easter is the time! Every year for our celebration, we bake a batch of our family’s much-loved Easter brownies. Not only do they taste delicious and go down a treat, they fill the kitchen with a heavenly chocolate scent too – and what’s more, they are so simple to make and you can even get the little ones involved.
We’re all already looking forward to having these over Easter weekend! Here’s the recipe you need if you’d like to try them…
Triple Chocolate Brownies
3 Large Eggs
275g Caster Sugar
85g Plain Flour
50g White Chocolate, roughly chopped
50g Milk Chocolate, roughly chopped
185g Dark Chocolate
Line your favourite brownie baking tin with baking parchment; approximately 30cm x 20cm or similar size. Gas mark 5, Electric 180c or Fan 170c
1. Place butter and dark chocolate in a heatproof bowl and place over gently simmering water until completely melted and amalgamated.
2. Meanwhile, whisk eggs and sugar together until mousse-like and whisk leaves a trail when lifted from the mix.
3. Gently fold melted chocolate mixture into eggs and sugar and turn gently until no chocolate mixture is visible and is fully incorporated.
4. Sift flour and cocoa together and fold into the mixture.
5. Finally fold chocolate pieces in the mixture.
6. Turn into prepared tin and level top.
7. Bake for 20-30mins depending on oven and tin size.
8. The top needs to be crisp and mixture set but with a slight wobble, so you achieve a delicious squidgy texture.
9. Dust with icing sugar and crushed up mini eggs, serve hot or cold.
One final note…
We’re delighted to now offer Free UK Delivery on all orders over £65! Just add your items to basket and it will automatically update with free delivery once your order totals over £65.
We hope you all have a gorgeous Easter weekend, don’t forget to share your Easter table styling with us over on Instagram, just use the #myhudsonhome and tag us @hudsonhome_
Hudson Home x